Sunday, November 17, 2019

Fire rips through students flats in Bolton

Two people have been injured in the massive blaze that ripped through a block of student flats in Bolton last night.

As many as forty fire engines raced to the scene as witnesses described looking up at a "wall of fire".

Huge flames and plumes of smoke were be seen pouring from what appears to be a top floor flat at The Cube student accommodation.

Paramedics treated the two victims at the scene, including one person rescued by crews via an aerial platform.

Overnight and earlier today, fire chiefs urged residents in the area to contact their loved ones and let them know they are safe.

They have now confirmed that all the occupants of the building have been accounted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment